ARE NOW CLOSED
NEW APPLICATION AVAILABILITY FOR THE LU112-NECA INSIDE WIREMAN
ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM - JUNE 1-30, 2023
THE JATC OFFICE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY DOCUMENTS UNTIL A PAID APPLICATION IS RECEIVED!!
If you want a re-interview, contact the office FIRST. Do not pay for a new application, your re-interview request must be approved by the office. NO REFUNDS will be given if your application is denied and it was paid for without contacting the office first.
If you have over 4,000+ (LNI documented) electrical hours, military electrical training
and experience, or would like to transfer from another apprenticeship, please contact the JATC office for further instructions.
If you have an open online application, you have 30 days to complete it.
There is a $50.00 non-refundable application fee
payable at the time of application creation.
The application fee is payable with a major Credit card or Debit card through the secure website.
STEPS IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS, DURING APPLICATION WINDOW
- You must create an account with TradeSchool if you have not created an account: CLICK HERE
- Pay the $50.00 Application fee (for a re-interview contact the office first)
- Meet the minimum requirements (see requirements listed below)
- Complete the online application WITHIN 30 DAYS of the application creation date, with all documentation including:
- Copy of Valid Driver's License
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Official High School Transcript. MUST be SEALED from the high school and hand-delivered or mailed to the JATC OR faxed/emailed to the JATC directly from the high school. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: (509) 783-6721 (Transcripts sent to the office, before an application is paid will be rejected.)
- Proof of one (1) full year of Algebra with a 'C' or better (transcripts or Tech Math Certificate)
- Copy of College Transcripts- REQUIRED if applicable
- Copy of GED scores - REQUIRED if applicable
- Copy of DD214 - REQUIRED if applicable
- Complete the Electrical Training ALLIANCE Aptitude Test and receive a qualifying score. The test will be scheduled by the LU112-NECA Electrical Training Center upon completion of your application file. For more information about the test and a few sample questions, visit http://electricaltrainingalliance.org/SamplePage or CLICK HERE
- Complete an interview which will be conducted by the Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC)
- Receive an eligibility score upon completion of the interview and be placed on the eligibility list. You will remain on this list for (2) years.
**For more information and courses regarding the interview and how to be successful in the workplace, as well as refresher courses for mathematics and reading comprehension regarding the aptitude test, please visit www.electricprep.com or CLICK HERE (charges for courses may apply).
Minimum Age: 18 Years old at the time of application completion.
Education: High School Graduate or GED or High School Equivalency, OR in lieu of a diploma or GED, a two-year associate degree or higher
Math: Must have completed one (1) full year of high school algebra, integrated Math 2, or equivalent post-high school algebra course with a 'C' or better.
If you do not meet this requirement, you can take a placement test at CBC, or you can complete the online NJATC Tech Math Course at http://www.njatc.utk.edu/ or CLICK HERE
Physical: Capable of performing the duties and work associated with the electrical trade, including but not limited to, ability to climb and work from ladders, scaffolds, poles, and towers of various heights; and ability to crawl and work in confined spaces such as attics, manholes, and crawlspaces.
Other: Valid Driver's License, Birth Certificate, Official High School Transcript, Discharge Papers - DD214 (if applicable)